Top 5 Must-Read Articles for Bootstrapped Startups
Posted on Wednesday, June 13th 2012. Written by Michal Ugor
I am London based entrepreneur & writer on this website, you can follow my updates at @fortunepick
You are bootstrapped, doing it on your own, no investments from outside and you are well on your way to build something amazing. Well in that case make sure you check out these 5 great articles before you get fed up with living off ramen noodles.
1. Bootstrapping and Lean Startups are complementary. Both cover techniques for building low-burn startups by eliminating waste through the maximization of existing resources first before expending effort on the acquisition of new or external resources:
2. Don’t waste your time building something nobody wants - test your idea, refine, and solve a problem with a solution people really want.
3. There are a lot of good and creative ways to save as a start-up. Read what works for others:
4. Yes, eating ramen all the time is not healthy at all! This great thread on Quora gives plenty of tips to upgrade your cooking while staying on budget:
5. The godfather of marketing Seth Goding giving away his wisdom, ideas and inspiration for bootstrapped startups in this free ebook:
You should subscribe for more updates & valuable tips (no spam promise)